Thursday, April 15, 2010

Ok here we go...

I originally wanted to split the stories up by categories such as Diagnosis, Treatment, Misdiagnosis, Living with Lyme, and Healing. But the stories I had recieved so far have been general all encompassing stories. So what I have decided to do is...Have one section that is just General Lyme, and then still have the other chapters with other situations!

So please send me your story to fit in a category, or the General Lyme chapter.

I really want this to be a book where someone who doesn't know about Lyme can learn. Maybe they are sick and are stuggling with their diagnosis and the fit into the symptoms of Lyme. Maybe someone still has no diagnosis and reads the summary of the book will pick it up and find their diagnosis.

220 stories is only a goal! Some stories have been 1 page, some have been 5. I don't know that I will need 220 at the end but I wanted a goal. And if you want to know how I picked that number, it was because when I picked it there was 110 days left until the time I want this book to be done, so I just thought 2 stories a day!

Everyone's story is going to be different from symptoms to diagnosis to treatment.

Also in the first few chapters I will breifly touch on the controversy, symptoms of lyme and co-infections, and treatment guidelines. I want the book to be mainly based on stories and I want people to be learn the information in a more fun way than just reading it from my point of view.

No comments:

Post a Comment