Sunday, June 20, 2010

Ok...there are now 41 days left.

WOW Time has flown. 41 days left until I *hope* to have this book complete. So far I only have 13 stories and a few pictures. I'm hoping more will start pouring in as the deadline approaches. Please remember to check the length of your stories. While I did not put a definite length on them because some Lyme patients stories are 20 years long they must be short enough to use in the book and keep people interested. My hope is that many people who have not been diagnosed yet will pick up this book and say oh man that is me. But I know they will not read stories that are 20 pages long, would you? Especially some Lyme patients and their attention spans, some are not very long, so keep that in mind when writing your story.

Again I am available for interviews if you just can't type or have entirely too much brain fog to do it. Just email me your number and your general schedule and I will call as soon as possible.

Well 41 days left. Please help me make this book a success, oh and speaking of success, if anyone has any success stories please send them. I would like some happy endings!!

PLEASE NOTE: I've been pretty sick myself lately and I've had a lot going on in my life. So if I do not answer you right away please don't get upset, I will start making phone calls and responding to all emails as soon as my life settles a little bit.

Thanks again everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment